Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'll give it a try

OK - so here I am giving the blog thing a try! I've been a blog browser for about 7-8 months now and I love to read people's pages so I thought why not try my own?! I believe my interest in blogging probably stems from my enjoyment of reality TV shows - it's like REAL reality shows on the computer and for anyone to see. I just really love reading people's life stories and see other kiddos grow up through pictures. It's funny how you can relate to people you've never even met and on here you can almost guarantee that's it's 100% real.

Anyway, I hope to keep some of my friends and family a little more updated on what is going on in our lives. Claire is growing up so fast and we're loving this age so much! She is able to communicate so much better now which sometimes confuses me when she decides to communicate through a 2 year old tantrum! Oh well.... guess it comes with the territory! We continue to be blessed by her and by each other. God has been so good to us and I look forward to sharing the other blessings He has in store for our family.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You go girl! I will be visiting the site frequently to stay informed!:) Love you!