Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Babies, babies, everywhere!

So it seems to be the season of birthing in my life and I love it even if it makes my pregnancy itch stronger! So many of my friends are having babies this Spring or have already been blessed by their arrival since '08 began! I know 5 people having babies in May alone! I hosted a baby shower this weekend for a good friend from high school, Christina and her baby boy, Dimitri Mateo. We had a great time catching up with each other and the moms who could come, playing a game of mad libs thanks to my creative hubby and ooohing and aaaahing over sweet baby gifts! A big thanks to my mom for helping me out and cleaning up afterwards so Neil and I could get to a concert! Mom, you're the greatest! Here are some pictures of the girls who could make it including Claire and the newest addition, 4 week old Lillian Michelle!

Christina, Me, Claire, Jenny, Lilly and Marie




Mommies!


Christina and her cake


Claire couldn't wait to hold baby Lilly but then she didn't know quite what to do!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claire let me get your knickers off and we can make a baby, you will figure out what to do when you are mum