Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

9 years and counting

June 21st, 2003 was one of the best days of my life but it was just the beginning of this amazing journey the Lord has partnered Neil and I to be on together! After 9 years, we have been through so much and look forward to what the next years will bring into our lives. Sometimes I can't believe how much we have changed as people in this time together - how the Lord has transformed our hearts, our points of view, our faith, our priorities, etc.

We always like to take the time to celebrate together so we had an evening to go to dinner and then enjoy some live music with some friends... it was a perfect evening especially as we had just completed our third home study visit the day before!
Love of my life!

I love you Neil!!
You're God's gift to me, to our children and to everyone who knows your heart!

No comments: