Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Totally Batty for Candy

This pictures CRACKS ME UP!! Earlier this week this girl was caught red handed with the most fitting shirt for the occasion=)



I was getting ready for work and Eden just seemed a little more mischevious than usual so I thought "I'll make my shower REALLY quick". As soon as I got out I called for her but she didn't say anything. Of course my heart started racing and I first checked the door to make sure it was locked. It was so I kept calling her name and I finally heard her. She was in the pantry with the door closed. I opened the door and there she was with chocolate chips in her hands and all over her mouth. She looked at me and said "I sowwy". It was the cutest thing and I had to just hold my laughter! Oh she keeps us on our toes!

1 comment:

Kimberly @ SwaggerWagonChronicles said...

She was destined to be a middle child. :) Our middle, Audrey, is a mess!