Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Training

Training for the Chosen: Marathon for Adoption is well under way!
These shoes have seen a lot of miles which reminds me I need to buy some more asap so I can break them in before the big day on Oct. 29th!! I will be walking the half marathon for our team "SA Lewis to Ethiopia" and I can't wait!! As of tonight we have 27 members on our team including myself. (Praying to break 30 since we had 35 last year) I'm up to 6 miles but haven't been very diligent the past week or so =( Need to get on the ball! I'll tell you, it is HARD to be motivated to go walking after the kids are in bed and I'm exhausted. It's also HARD to go by myself. But to hear the clanking of my charms on my necklace with each step is a reminder that we are getting closer and closer to our little man.


If you're interested in any information on how you can join our team to walk/run or support us even if you can't walk/run, leave a comment and I'll get in contact with you! Or visit: www.marathonforadoption.com


Please keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'll be your walking buddy if you want!

Jessica