Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

To the moms out there

I just wanted to send out my admiration and respect to all those full-time stay at home moms I know. I just stayed home with Claire for a week and I was really looking forward to going to work today. Because I have always dealt with guilt issues, I feel bad even typing that but does that make me a bad mom? I don't think so and I want anyone else who feels this way to know you're not alone. As many of you know I work part time on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Wed. mornings and I absolutely love having something of my own. Fortunately, with my job I get to enjoy two of my passions - teaching and music. I'm truly blessed to have this balance in my life. I think it is such a release to have something to do outside of being mommy or wife... even if it's a hobby like scrapbooking! So all those full-time mommies please remember that when some think this job is easier than working outside the home, I know you're working harder than you ever have before! Keep up the wonderful work! You're children are reaping the benefits of your hard work and sleepless nights!

Oh, and for those who are working full-time please don't let anyone let you feel bad! You're also doing an amazing job and I also couldn't imagine how tired and stressed you probably feel right about now. Your little ones are also reaping the benefits of your hard work so... go get 'em girl!

No comments: